I am officially a bum!

Five straight weeks of doing nothing! And still counting!!
IMG_139802
I’ve never thought in my entire career and life, i would be jobless for this long. It has been more than a month since i last got to the office for work, and that was my last day being employed. It would have been great if I was leaving the rat-race for a business of my own or at least joining a new company but no, no. I was just leaving. Don't ask me about the reasons –  that is for another post in another blog.
Being unemployed for more than a month, and not having the slightest hope for a good job offer makes me an official bum. I've been living off with what little savings i have. I wonder how long that would last though?
My life right now, consists of a series of the following daily activities:
  1. Morning: Wake-up and do some running or exercises.
  2. Lunch: Eat lunch and think of what to do the rest of the day (which is usually)..
  3. Afternoon: Computer or Sleep
  4. Evening: Eat dinner and think of what to do tomorrow.
  5. Midnight: Empty sleep
Ironically, due to being so unproductive, i still feel stressed!
Crazy. Haha.
I've never felt so unproductive in my life and (hopefully) is not good at it. So, I'm starting this blog about.. umm.. doing nothing.
Let this be a diary of how unproductive I can be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get an OEC at NAIA

How to Apply for a Japan Visa in Singapore

How to get an OEC online