COMEX IT Show this September 2011

tags: COMEX, IT Show, Singapore, Technology, Gadgets, PC Show, Computers, September 2011

The next and the biggest IT Show (Consumer Tech) in Singapore is coming this September! Woot woot!

image

The COMEX will be held at Suntec Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 on September 1st~4th. Operating hours will 12NN~9PM.

I’m sure it’s going to be jam-packed again (as usual)! This time, I’m ready to get my hands on my target Lenovo B520 All-In-One. I’m so excited, that a few days of waiting seems like a lifetime.

The COMEX website here, have the event schedule up. Go check it out.

It’s going to be less than a week from now, so some time to catch up on the latest tech trends and consider which next gadget to add as part of our ‘basic needs’ list. Hehe.

Good luck hunting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to get an OEC at NAIA

How to Apply for a Japan Visa in Singapore

How to get an OEC online